Get the magazine for free!

We will send it to your email every month, free of charge! Sign up!

Sign me up!

No spamming from us. Bom Bolenath!

MasterCard ecstasy pill kills 17-yo clubber

03.05.2016 Faye Allen was said to have been taking MasterCard ecstasy pill for the first time at Manchester’s Victoria Warehouse when she suffered a fatal reaction.

mastercard ecstasy pill

The deceased Faye Allen

A pink ecstasy pill which killed a 17-year-old student may have contained DOUBLE the dose of a normal tablet, police have said.

Faye Allen, 17, from Liverpool, had attended the Don’t Let Daddy Know (¬£DLDK) music event at the Victoria Warehouse in Trafford, Greater Manchester when she suffered “an adverse reaction” during the early hours of Monday morning. It was reportedly her first time clubbing and taking ecstasy, having been dropped off in Manchester by a friend’s father. Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said they believed Faye and her group of friends had purchased and consumed the small figure of eight tablets with the words ‘Master Card’ written on whilst in the Trafford Wharf Road venue.

It is understood that Miss Allen had been at the venue with her boyfriend whose father said she had taken the tablet for the first time. Two friends of Faye were also taken to hospital as a precaution having consumed the drug. Detective Chief Inspector Ben Ewart of GMP said that the pink pill – which has white or red dots on had potentially contained double the dose of MDMA normally found in an ecstasy tablet. He confirmed that officers seized “a small quantity” of the tablets which are currently subject to ongoing testing. He said: “It’s a desperately tragic outcome to what was meant to be a good night out for a 17-year-old girl.”

mastercard ecstasy pill

MasterCard ecstasy pills

We believe that she and her friends purchased and consumed MasterCard ecstasy pills once inside the venue and then during the course of the night and early hours Faye appears to have had an adverse reaction. What we believe is that the content of MDMA could be up to double the dose expected in ecstasy tablets.

Magazine Note: We’ve seen MasterCard ecstasy pill tested as high as .240mg!

He added that Faye having consumed the tablet had appeared “very unwell” and was treated outside the venue.

She appeared very disorientated and unsteady on her feet. Once she left the venue on her own accord, security was concerned for her welfare. The on-site medical staff then called an ambulance. We believe that two of her friends also took the same tablets, they were also admitted to hospital as a precaution but have subsequently been discharged,” Mr. Ewart continued.

Faye’s boyfriend’s father told the Manchester Evening News: “She had never been to a rave or nightclub before. This was the first time. They are a couple of young lovers who have gone to a club. Faye took a pill for the first time and disaster has struck.

The father, who was not named, added: “The whole family is absolutely devastated. We don’t know how we are going to look after each other.

During the early hours of this morning, a 19-year-old man and 20-year-old woman were arrested in the St Helens area on suspicion of possession with intent to supply a Class A drug.

Both of them remain in custody for questioning surrounding the infamous MasterCard ecstasy pill.

 

Your opinion matters!

Send this to friend